- Android device running Android version later than 4.0
Setup iProVPN on Android:
- Download and install strongSwan app from Play Store.
- Launch strongSwan. Click on Add VPN Profile.
- Go to the server address page here. Copy the address of the iProVPN server of your choice from the IKEv2
- Paste the address in the “Server” field of the strongSwan App.
- Select “IKEv2 EAP (Username/Password)” as the VPN Type.
- Enter your iProVPN credentials in the next two fields.
- Ensure that CA certificate > Select Automatically box is checked.
- Enter any name for your VPN connection in the “Profile name” field
- Check mark “Show advanced settings” box to expand the menu.
- Type connectipro.com in the Server identity field.
- Scroll down and ensure that “Block IPv6 traffic…” box is checked.
- Once everything has been selected, tap on Save.
- Tap on your VPN connection name to connect. Tap OK, and wait for the status to show Connected.
IKEv2 is currently one of the best protocols for speedy results! Get the iProVPN Android app and configure the IKEv2 protocol using our tutorial above.