- Android device running Android version later than 4.0
Setup iProVPN on Android:
- Download and install strongSwan app from Play Store.
- Launch strongSwan. Click on Add VPN Profile.
- Go to the server address page here. Copy the address of the iProVPN server of your choice from the IKEv2
- Paste the address in the “Server” field of the strongSwan App.
- Select “IKEv2 EAP (Username/Password)” as the VPN Type.
- Enter your iProVPN credentials in the next two fields.
- Ensure that CA certificate > Select Automatically box is checked.
- Enter any name for your VPN connection in the “Profile name” field
- Check mark “Show advanced settings” box to expand the menu.
- Type connectipro.com in the Server identity field.
- Scroll down and ensure that “Block IPv6 traffic…” box is checked.
- Once everything has been selected, tap on Save.
- Tap on your VPN connection name to connect. Tap OK, and wait for the status to show Connected.