- Android device running Android 4.0 or higher.
Setup iProVPN on Android:
- Launch your phone Settings
- Use the search function and type “VPN” and open it.
- Tap on “Add VPN” or “+” sign.
- Enter any name for your VPN connection such as “IPSec”
- Select “IPSec Xauth PSK” as connection type.
- Enter iProVPN’s IPSec server address. You can find the server address here.
- Enter psk123 in IPSec pre-shared key field.
- Save the VPN connection.
- Tap on your IPSec VPN connection, then enter your iProVPN username and password. Check mark “Save account information”.
- Tap on Connect.
Get the iProVPN app for Android, and set up IPSec XAuth PSK using our tutorial for extra levels of authentication! Use our simple tutorial above to get started!