- Android device running Android 4.0 or higher.
Setup iProVPN on Android:
- Launch your phone Settings
- Use the search function and type “VPN” and open it.
- Tap on “Add VPN” or “+” sign.
- Enter any name for your VPN connection such as “IPSec”
- Select “IPSec Xauth PSK” as connection type.
- Enter iProVPN’s IPSec server address. You can find the server address here.
- Enter psk123 in IPSec pre-shared key field.
- Save the VPN connection.
- Tap on your IPSec VPN connection, then enter your iProVPN username and password. Check mark “Save account information”.
- Tap on Connect.