- Android device running Android 4.1 or higher.
Setup iProVPN on Android:
- Launch Google Play Store and download OpenVPN Connect
- Click here to download iProVPN’s TCP and UDP files.
- Navigate to the file manager app on your device, and look for the downloads folder.
- Unzip the downloaded “iPro_ovpn” folder. You will now have two folders named TCP and UDP.
- Launch OpenVPN Connect App
- Switch to the “File” tab and allow OpenVPN Connect to access your files.
- Navigate to either the TCP or UDP folder. Pick a server of your choice such as “Australia-UDP”.
- Tap on Import.
- Enter any name for your VPN under “Title”
- Enter your iProVPN username. Check the Save password box, then enter the password.
- Tap on “Add” there at the right-top.
- Allow the connection request. Then toggle the switch to turn on your VPN. Wait for the connection to turn green.