- Android device running Android 4.1 or higher.
Setup iProVPN on Android:
- Launch Google Play Store and download OpenVPN Connect
- Click here to download iProVPN’s TCP and UDP files.
- Navigate to the file manager app on your device, and look for the downloads folder.
- Unzip the downloaded “iPro_ovpn” folder. You will now have two folders named TCP and UDP.
- Launch OpenVPN Connect App
- Switch to the “File” tab and allow OpenVPN Connect to access your files.
- Navigate to either the TCP or UDP folder. Pick a server of your choice such as “Australia-UDP”.
- Tap on Import.
- Enter any name for your VPN under “Title”
- Enter your iProVPN username. Check the Save password box, then enter the password.
- Tap on “Add” there at the right-top.
- Allow the connection request. Then toggle the switch to turn on your VPN. Wait for the connection to turn green.
Get better security, anonymity, and faster speeds by setting up OpenVPN on your Android. But first, get the iProVPN Android app to get started.