- Android device running Android 4.0 or higher.
Setup iProVPN on Android:
- Launch your phone Settings
- Use the search function and type “VPN” and open it.
- Tap on “Add VPN” or “+” sign.
- Enter any name for your VPN connection such as “PPTP”
- Select “PPTP” as connection type.
- Enter iProVPN’s PPTP server address. You can find the server address here.
- Save the VPN connection.
- Tap on your PPTP VPN connection, then enter your iProVPN username and password. Check mark “Save account information”.
- Tap on Connect.
Get iProVPN for Android, and connect to not just the PPTP protocol, but numerous others for better performance. Access streaming services and browse privately using only the best.