- Android device running Android 6.0 or higher.
- Install the iProVPN App from Play Store.
- If your particular Play Store version doesn’t support iProVPN App install, then download and install it via the Apk file. For this, open a browser on your Android TV/ Box
- Download the iProVPN Apk file from here.
- Save the file.
- Ensure that the option to allow installation from Unknown Sources in the device’s settings is enabled.
- Navigate to where you downloaded the file. Run the .apk and confirm the installation.
- Once installed, run iProVPN.
- Enter your username and password to log in. Then connect to any VPN server.