- Android device running Android 6.0 or higher.
- Install the iProVPN App from Play Store.
- If your particular Play Store version doesn’t support iProVPN App install, then download and install it via the Apk file. For this, open a browser on your Android TV/ Box
- Download the iProVPN Apk file from here.
- Save the file.
- Ensure that the option to allow installation from Unknown Sources in the device’s settings is enabled.
- Navigate to where you downloaded the file. Run the .apk and confirm the installation.
- Once installed, run iProVPN.
- Enter your username and password to log in. Then connect to any VPN server.
Get the iProVPN Android app for your devices. However, since Android TV boxes don’t support direct VPN app installations, you can manually install the .apk file available for it using our guide above.