Setup iProVPN with IKEv2:
- Go to your iOS device Settings > General > VPN > Add VPN Configuration.
- Select IKEv2 as Type.
- In the “description” box, give your VPN connection any name such as IKEv2.
- Enter a IKEv2 VPN servers address in the Server field. You can find the server address here.
- Enter “Remote ID” as connectipro.com
- Enter your iProVPN username in the username box and then your password next.
- Tap on Done there at the right-top.
- Tap on your IKEv2 VPN connection, then turn on the VPN switch
- Wait for the status to show Connected.