- macOS El Capitan (10.11) and later versions
Setup iProVPN on macOS:
- Click on the Apple logo and go to System Preferences.
- Click “Network”.
- Click on the “+” sign then select VPN in the “Interface”.
- Select IKEv2 as VPN Type.
- Give the connection any name in Service Name such as “iProVPN_IKev2”.
- Click on Create.
- You will now see the VPN connection in the left panel. Click on its name, then enter iProVPN’s IKEv2 server address. You can find the server address here. Copy any IKEv2 server address, then paste it into the Server Address field
- Enter the Remote ID as connectipro.com
- Click on the “Authentication settings” button. Enter your iProVPN Username and Password and press “OK”.
- Put a check mark on “Show VPN status in Menu bar”.
- Finally click “Apply” and then click Connect. Wait for the connection light to turn green.