- macOS 10.5 or higher.
Setup iProVPN on macOS:
- Click on the Apple logo and go to System Preferences.
- Click “Network”.
- Click on the “+” sign then select VPN in the “Interface”.
- Select L2TP over IPSec as VPN Type.
- Give the connection any name in Service Name such as “iProVPN_L2TP”.
- Click on Create.
- You will now see this VPN connection in the left panel. Click on its name, then enter iProVPN’s L2TP server address. You can find the server address here. Copy any L2TP server address, then paste it into the Server Address field
- Enter your iProVPN Username in “Account name”.
- Click on the “Authentication settings” button. Below “User Authentication” enable “Password” and enter your iProVPN Password.
- Then in the same window, enable “Shared secret” and type in its value as psk123. Click “OK”
- Click on the “Advanced” button now and put a check mark on “Send all traffic over VPN connection”. Click “OK”
- Put a check mark on “Show VPN status in Menu bar”.
- Finally click “Apply” and then click Connect. Wait for the connection light to turn green.