- macOS 10.7.5 or higher.
- iProVPN’s OpenVPN (TCP and UDP) configuration files.
Setup iProVPN on macOS via Tunnelblick
- Download iProVPN OpenVPN configuration files from here.
- Extract the downloaded folder, and you should now have two folders “TCP” and “UDP”.
- Now, download Tunneblick for Mac.
- Install Tunnelblick once it has downloaded. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Open Tunnelblick.
- You will be prompted to make a choice, select I have configuration files. Next, click on OK.
- Navigate to the Applications folder on your Mac, and launch Tunnelblick.
- Open the iProVPN’s TCP and/ or UDP files, drag and drop them into the Configurations panel of Tunnelblick.
- Click on the server you want to connect. In its Settings menu, tick the Disable IPv6 and Check if the apparent public IP address changed after connecting
- Now click on Connect.
- Enter your iProVPN username and password. Check mark “Save in keychain” and click Ok.