- macOS 10.11 or higher.
- iProVPN’s OpenVPN (TCP and UDP) configuration files.
Setup iProVPN with OpenVPN via Viscosity
- Download iProVPN OpenVPN configuration files from here
- Extract the downloaded folder, and you should now have two folders “TCP” and “UDP”.
- Download Viscosity from here.
- Install Viscosity and drag and drop it into the Applications folder.
- Once it has installed, click the Viscosity icon on the menu bar and go to Preferences.
- Click on the “+” button, select Import Connection > From File.
- Navigate to the iProVPN config folder. Add the TCP and/or UDP files of the servers you wish to connect.
- Once imported, right click on a server and connect.
- Enter your iProVPN username and password. Check mark “Remember details” and wait for the LED status to turn green.