- A router that supports VPN configuration.
- Access to the router’s admin panel.
Setup iProVPN on Asus Router:
- Open a web browser and go to 168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1. If you do not know your router’s default gateway, refer to the router’s manual or look into network properties of your device.
- The option for VPN is likely going to be in advanced settings. Go to VPN configuration’s page.
- Add a VPN profile.
- Select PPTP as connection type.
- Enter a name for the VPN connection.
- Go to the link here and copy any server address from the PPTP list. Paste the address in the server address field in the router.
- Enter your iProVPN username and password.
- Confirm Ok.
- Turn on the VPN connection.
You can check if VPN is working by checking IP address status here.