- A D-Link router that supports VPN configuration.
Setup iProVPN on D-Link:
- Use a web browser to open the D-Link admin panel. The default gateway of the router should be 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1. Refer to the back of the router of its manual for the default username and password.
- Click on Settings.
- On the Settings page, enter the following details in the corresponding fields.
- My Internet Connection is: PPTP
- PPTP Server IP Address: Enter the address of the iProVPN server you wish to use. You can find the list of PPTP servers here.
- Username: Enter your iProVPN username.
- Password: Enter your iProVPN password.
- Reconnect Mode: On Demand
- Address Mode: Dynamic IP
- Primary DNS Server: 22.214.171.124
- Secondary DNS Server: 126.96.36.199
- MTU: Auto
- Save the settings.
You should now be connected to VPN. Check the network status to confirm VPN connection.