- A Huawei router that supports VPN configuration.
Setup iProVPN on Huawei Router
- Use a web browser to log in to your router. The default gateway is usually 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1. Refer to the router’s manual for instructions, and username and password.
- Once logged in, go to the Settings tab and click on VPN.
- You need to enter the following details in the relevant fields:
- Connection type: L2TP VPN client
- Enable L2TP: [check]
- LNS address: Enter iProVPN’s server address. You can find the list of L2TP servers here
- Host name: Give it any name
- Tunnel password:
- Handshake interval(s): 60
- PPP username: Enter your iProVPN username
- PPP password: Enter your iProVPN password
- Connection Mode: Auto
- Click on Apply