- A Sabai router that allows VPN configuration.
Setup iProVPN on Sabai Router:
- Go to your’s admin panel using a web browser. The default address should be 168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1. Refer to the back of the router or the manual for username and password.
- Once signed in, navigate to Network > OpenVPN.
- Download iProVPN’s OpenVPN configuration files from here. Extract the folder to reveal TCP and UDP
- Pick any server’s .ovpn file and upload it by clicking the Choose File button in OpenVPN Setup
- Click on Show
- Click on Edit.
- Enter your iProVPN username and password.
- Click on Save.
Click on Start to connect with the VPN server.