Setup iProVPN on Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7
1. Download the OpenVPN client from here Make sure to download the 64 bit client for 64 bits Windows and 32 bit for 32 bit Windows OS.
2. Click on “Install Now”. Wait for the installation to finish and then click “Close”
3. Now, download iProVPN OpenVPN configuration files from here.
4. Unzip the config files. You will now have a list of TCP and UDP OpenVPN servers.
5. Copy these files
6. Paste them in C > Program Files > OpenVPN > Config folde
7. Check mark “Do this for all current items” and click “Continue”
9. Enter your iProVPN credentials, and click “OK”.
When connected successfully, the OpenVPN icon in the tray will turn to green color.
To disconnect the VPN, goto the same connected server and click “Disconnect”.